Cosmetic Dentistry Solutions for a Beautiful Smile: Only at Lifetime Dental of San Bernardino
Nothing beats the confidence of a perfect smile. That is why at Lifetime Dental, we offer you a wide range Cosmetic Dentistry treatments to enhance the beauty of your smile and to keep it at its healthiest best. So whether you want to just bring back the lost shine and color of your teeth or correct major bite and alignment problems, Lifetime Dental of San Bernardino has a solution for you.
Cosmetic Dentistry: How it Works
Cosmetic Dentistry has much more to it than just enhancement of one’s looks. Missing teeth or teeth with gaps, bad bites and misaligned jaws could cause health issues affecting the overall functioning of your mouth and body. At Lifetime Dental, we have a distinctively qualified team of professionals committed to providing the best care. Dr. Afzali and her team are duly experienced in all aspects of cosmetic dentistry and will do their best to restore the look and function of your teeth to the way nature intended. We work carefully to preserve maximum of your natural tooth structure and restore your dental health with less invasive methods. All procedures are performed in the convenience of our San Bernardino office at a schedule that fits your calendar.
Cosmetic Dentistry: Types of Treatments
At Lifetime Dental, we offer the best dentistry procedures to the community of San Bernardino to help repair teeth gaps, misaligned teeth, cracked or chipped teeth and correct smiles.
Some of the procedures offered by us are:
- Teeth Whitening: Got stains or discolorations on your teeth? A professional teeth-whitening treatment can help restore the natural color and shine of your teeth. We offer both at-home and in-office whitening solutions.
- Dental Implants: A dental implant is essentially a titanium screw that acts as an artificial root for a replacement tooth.
- Composite Bonding: Cosmetic Bonding involves the application of a composite resin matching the color of your natural teeth to the affected portion of a tooth. It is a repair solution for decayed, cracked, discolored, fractured or chipped teeth.
- Dental Veneers: A veneer is a custom made thin shell of tooth-colored material that is used to cover the front portion of a healthy tooth to repair gaps, cracks, chips or discolorations.
- Inlays and Onlays: These are restorative dental treatments, which act as replacements for existing or old fillings. An inlay fits inside the top edges of a tooth, while an onlay is a more extensive form of treatment that can extend over the cusps of a tooth that has been treated.
Choose Professional Care: Schedule an appointment with our expert cosmetic dentists today
Cosmetic dentistry is a sound life investment. Make a good choice by choosing the best cosmetic dentist in San Bernardino. Call Lifetime Dental on (909) 890-1206 for an appointment now!