The Correct Flossing Techniques, By Lifetime Dental of San Bernardino
Dental Flossing is used to clean those areas between the teeth that a toothbrush cannot reach. One should floss at least once a day.
The below steps describe the ideal technique for flossing:
- Cut out a piece of floss around 2 feet long.
- Wrap the floss around the middle fingers of both your hands.
- Glide the floss between all your teeth one by one with the thumb and index finger.
- Take care to not cut your gums.
- When going between the teeth, press the floss on the side of the tooth and move it up and down and back and forth.
Contact Us to Learn More About How to Floss Your Teeth
Schedule an appointment with Lifetime Dental, San Bernardino to know more about the right way to floss your teeth. Call us at (909) 890-1206.