Full Mouth Restoration with Dental Implants
People who have lost most or all of their teeth face difficulty smiling, eating or talking in public. The shape of the face also gets distorted due to tooth loss. Those who use dentures as a solution to this problem often experience discomfort, itching and irritation. It is also a pain to maintain and constantly remove and reattach your dentures.
Lifetime Dental of San Bernardino now brings a solution to this problem in the form of implant-based full mouth restorations. Dental Implants are permanent solutions that restore your mouth’s normal function and help prevent further bone loss. These restorations have helped a lot of patients with missing teeth and failed dentures to get back their smile and oral comfort. We offer a number of dental plans and packages in order to make this procedure affordable to you.
Benefits of Full Mouth Restoration with Dental Implants
- Helps prevent further bone loss and gum recession
- Permanently replaces missing teeth or loose dentures
- Fuses to living bone for that real-tooth feel and function
- Makes it easy to talk, chew and eat
- Do not require adhesive, removal, cleaning and soaking
- Fills out facial regions left concave by missing teeth
- Eliminates the need for removable partial or full dentures or bridges
- Permanent dental solution that can last a lifetime
Schedule Your Full Mouth Restoration Appointment at our San Bernardino Clinic Today
Don’t let a missing teeth affect your eating and smiling abilities. Get state-of-the-art care and treatment at Lifetime Dental. Call our San Bernardino office at (909) 890-1206 and our experts will advise you on the benefits of a full mouth restoration using implants.