Bad Breath Control, by Lifetime Dental of San Bernardino
Bad breath may be caused by a range of problems such as teeth infections, diet problems and a poor diet. The causes of bad breath that exist in the mouth include:
- Gum diseases
- Tongue (when bacteria grows in between the papilla)
- Alcohol and tobacco
- Dentures when not cleaned properly
- Extraction sites during healing
- Teeth cavities (especially when food particles get stuck in them)
If you are suffering from bad breath, visit your dentist for a check. They will perform an examination and after confirming the cause of the problem, they will suggest treatment accordingly.
Some non-dental causes of bad breath are:
- Infection of air passages
- Sore throat
- Certain foods
Maintaining good oral hygiene and visiting your dentist for regular dental check ups are the best ways to prevent bad breath caused by dental problems.
Contact Us to Learn More About Bad Breath
Schedule an appointment with Lifetime Dental, San Bernardino for the best solutions to your bad breath problems. Call us at (909) 890-1206.